Air Conditioning Byron Bay
Covering all areas of the Northern Rivers, Coolman Airconditioning will ensure your home has the most affordable, functional and energy efficient air-conditioning system possible. Our range includes ducted airconditioners, split systems and reverse-cycle units. As a family owned business, we know how important value for money is for our clients.
When it comes to commercial heating and cooling options, we tailor solutions to customer needs. Our Byron Bay air-conditioning technicians design and install, as well as provide all commercial servicing and warranty repairs for a range of brands.
We design, supply and install commercial cooling and heating systems throughout Byron, Lennox Head, Ballina and the surrounding regions. Complete solutions for all business types.
If you need assistance selecting an air-conditioner, give us a call for advice or a free quote today.
We provide cheap air-conditioning repairs for commercial and domestic systems. Coolman Airconditioning is also a warranty agent for Fujitsu, LG and Panasonic.
There are plenty of reasons why you may require an air conditioner repair. There are many simple problems which shouldn’t be ignored as they could signal larger issues, such as:
- Bad odours
- Unusual noises
- Production of warm air when on cooling mode
- Insufficient airflow
- High humidity
- Infrequent cycles
Whatever the problem, here at Coolman Airconditioning, we recommend leaving it up to the professionals to provide a solution. We are fully trained to deal with both minor and major repairs.
Coolman Airconditioning offer fast installations for ducted, split system and reverse-cycle systems. Keep your home comfortable with energy efficient cooling and heating options.
There are three main types of residential air conditioners and which one you choose is dependent upon your requirements:
- If you’re looking for versatility, then reverse-cycle systems are a good choice. As well as cooling your home, they double up as heaters in winter. This is all done through one energy-efficient unit, which means they are cost-effective and endowed with the latest inverter technology.
2. However, if you’re looking for an air conditioner that compliments your home aesthetic, then we recommend a ducted air conditioner. Their noiseless operation and concealed units mean they can integrate into your home nicely without detracting from your décor.
3. Alternatively, split system air conditioners are better for homeowners looking for low upfront costs. They are great for small homes and their split operation across two units means that more units can be added over time.
Whether you’re looking for factory, workshop, warehouse, or leisure heating solutions, Coolman Airconditioning has got you covered. The best cooling and heating solutions are achieved when considered on an individual basis. That’s why we offer a bespoke service that is tailored to your vision along with our expert advice.
- Warm air heating systems for large industrial & open production premises
- Full internal air conditioning units which are a desirable option in customer-led environments, such as leisure centres or supermarkets.
- For hotels, you may consider dual-split DC inverter systems to deliver air conditioning across multiple rooms.
- Alternatively, if your service requires specific heating zones, then our radiant tube heaters may be a better option.
These are just some of the heating choices available with us at Coolman Airconditioning.
Ongoing maintenance of your air conditioning system is important to minimise running costs and ensure that your system is releasing nothing but clean air into your home or workplace
Take a proactive approach to your air conditioning repairs and avoid small malfunctions where possible. If one mechanical process is left in disrepair, it adds strain to other parts which can lead to exhaustion and, for you, increased repair prices. Consider your air filter. Have you changed it recently? We advise that you change your filter every 90 days for proper maintenance. If you are unsure of the size and rating of your air filter, then it is best to contact professionals to avoid improper home maintenance which, in worst-case scenarios, can lead to complete repairs.
We recommend employing professional maintenance services to check your air conditioning once every year. By doing so, you can maintain 95% operational efficiency from the initial installation. At Coolman Airconditioning, we offer flexible maintenance schedules so that we are accessible as possible to Byron Bay residents.
Request an Air Conditioning Quote
Air Conditioning FAQs
How do air conditioners work?
There are a number of different types of air conditioners, but the majority of them work in similar ways. What happens is the AC unit takes hot air from inside the home, and then pushes it outside. They take air externally and pass it to a cooling fan complete with heat transfer coils, refrigerant and a compressor to produce cool air that is then passed back into the house.
What is a split system AC unit?
Like all fitted AC units, the split system device needs to push out hot air and bring in cooler air. With split systems, the condenser unit is in an external box, and is connected to the interior using a flexible pipe that contains refrigerant. This makes the split system much more adaptable than other alternative devices. Split system units are great for cooling individual rooms on a cost effective budget.
What is ducted air conditioning?
These units have a single internal air cooling system, which is connected to units in different rooms via a series of pipes, or ducts, which are installed into the wall. This is a way to manage a larger house, where cooling each room via split systems would be too expensive. While the initial set up for ducted air conditioning is more expensive than split systems, they can be more convenient for larger homes.